dennis here Hey, you know what. Picture looked really nice, although i don't know how and/or why it looks nice. I think to make money out of it, you've got to give it meaning. Write something on it to express what it means... or give it a small caption to name it... something ambiguous but seem meaningful... never know might fetch alot of money! I guess if you can show consistency of trade and mind in your work... it gives your work some form of consistency... there are people out there who looks for this trait/character! You might be famous soon!
2 comments:
Love the last 2.
dennis here
Hey, you know what. Picture looked really nice, although i don't know how and/or why it looks nice. I think to make money out of it, you've got to give it meaning. Write something on it to express what it means... or give it a small caption to name it... something ambiguous but seem meaningful... never know might fetch alot of money! I guess if you can show consistency of trade and mind in your work... it gives your work some form of consistency... there are people out there who looks for this trait/character! You might be famous soon!
Post a Comment