Some things never change
Background: Sunday 14 Jan 06 - M & I were suppose to meet for lunch at Vivocity at 2pm. This was the SMS conversation that took place 15mins prior to 2pm.
M: (1.47pm) Hey J, going to be late ok. Sorry waitin for train to start moving.
J: where u?
M: (1.49pm) Now at jurong east, r u there already weather looks dreadful
J: ok lah..just dizzle abit.
M: (1.54pm) wanted to catch a cab to mrt but no cab. Ran for the bus instead.. Ok, now m out of jurong
J: sms deleted – can’t remember what I said. I think it was “U bery good ah.”
M: (1.56pm) Oops.. Be there soon ok. Take some pictures first.
J: (sms deleted – can’t remember what I said)
M: (2.02pm) he he… I’m better compare to A already. Be there soon ok.
J: (2.02pm) Yeah yeah…sure. :P Am going to blog this.
M: (2.06pm) Rite.. U better be nice, lest I start my own blog
J: (2.06pm) hee, oh yeah? So wat u going to do?
M: (2.16pm) Shit.. I miss my mrt station. Not sms anymore
J: (2.16pm) hahaha…
M: (2.27pm) Ok, On the train to harbour front. 3mins away.. Man, I got off at raffles place, had to take 2 stops back..
J: (2.26) Heehee…This is good material. Keep it up!
:D
M finally gets to Vivo at 2.30plus. We go to Food Republic for lunch and then to Coffee Club for a chat.
2 comments:
Which 'things'?
a) the spelling
b) the grammar
c) the tardiness
d) all of the above
I'd choose (d). You?
heehee... i dunno.. is there an option for "all of the above and more"??
:P
M, just in case you are reading this, we all still love u.
:D
Post a Comment