Thursday, September 27, 2007

Message Deleted
I started deleting my mobile messages today.

It's something that I should have probably done a long time ago but I had either put it off or just simply resisted doing.

Reading the messages gave me mixed feelings. I hesitated a little each time when the phone asked me to confirm the irrevocable, as if in disbelief.

"Delete message?"

"Really? You sure? B'cos once deleted, you can't retrieve it, you know..."

And each time I pressed 'Ok', I felt a little pang of sadness. I felt like a little part of me had died all over again; a little part of my life permanently lost . But I guess the sadness is part of moving on.

I'm not looking forward to clearing my wallet at all.

sigh...

Just as well the weather today is wet and gloomy.

Because that's how I feel inside too.